GET THE BEST PERFORMANCE FROM YOUR CANDLE
We want you to love every moment of burning your Flower Web candle, so please make sure you follow these safety instructions and care tips.
TRIM THE WICK
- Before lighting your candle for the first time, trim the wick to ¼ inch.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed during use and each time the candle is re-lit.
- This will ensure that the candle will burn gently; your candle will burn quicker and smoke if the wick is too long and will not burn as well if the wick is too short.
- Burn your candle for at least 2 – 3 hours at a time maximum, or until the whole top of the candle transforms into liquid to prevent tunnelling.
- Allow the candle to solidify before cutting the wick and relighting.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down; always leave 1cm of wax at the bottom of the glass to prevent the vessel overheating when empty.
AIR CURRENTS AND SURFACES
- Avoid using your candle in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Glass may become hot. So make sure to burn your candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
KEEP EYES PEELED
- Always burn within sight and never leave candle unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.